Monday, January 19, 2009

Terang Bulan in KT


We spent Saturday hiking in the national park, dipping at the beach and doing CNY shopping till past midnight. This was all non-stop mid you. Therefore, on getting hoe we had totally forgotten about the goings on in a certain east coast state. Well everyones attention has been there recently. Babies were geetting raped, people mugged but where were the police..all having a wet monsoon dream..

Well come Sunday morning, I was surprised to be greeted with the news that the moon was shining bright over KT last night. Taht was a good pick me up for Sunday. Well, I for one couldn't care less about 'hudud' or 'budud' or whatever. I'm not committing crimes or such, and to those that do..you reap what you sow.

Now with all the excitement over, everyone should get back to work. There's loads of stuff to be done this year, in very uncertain economic conditions.


You know our national anthem is based on a song about a full moon. Therefore, I think its appropriate I signoff with ....Negaraku.tanah tumpah darahhku....Now that's me all partriotic and more.. Well actually I am..Malaysian what?.

No comments:

Post a Comment